Wakizu ^ - ^

Suggestion TOP3

i like this suggestion. but fixing the auto vip plugins to a different code may mess up the system of the plugins. the above way can only be done by manually i dont think @Kerason or @modrea would like it. its better to keep the way it is, if the players who has vip auto set they could ask for slot when they are near the top3 or just suffer being their accounts taken by others, its the handler's problem we already recommended to secure your account by a simple request in the forum. And a majority fails to even complete a simple request.

And ManicMan.. I dont think either Magical or MadMage lotta Ms in here.. were suggesting getting anything for free. More that the haste takes up levels on your items, and removing it would allow you to craft more of what you actually want on the item./

well we have already provided you with the majority of guns which u can access in any level. for example: Dual elite machine pistol (level 1) is now free
and so on. only some of the OP guns are having levels because players can abuse their gun power.