Home Staff Servers Download CS
5:02

Request admin

Nick: 5:02
Level: 105

I was already an administrator on the server, I don't know why it was taken away from me, but now I'm asking for it to be returned to me, because in the period from 3 to 8 in the morning there is always the same idiot who has a speed hack, and at that time I'm here and there is no one to kick him out.

• Like 1

Pro! he is good guy, respect from me, i think we should return his admin back. For the problem that happened 5:02 would respond instantly and i think that someone really hacked him. Thats it from me.

• Thanks 1

@Wakizu ^ - ^ you're not admin here and pro/contra is in modreas sv. here the owners review the players and give the player access 

@Stane :D I don't know why you're saying this, the man didn't say anything bad about me, he and I have known each other for a long time.

bro there is a certain way the servers run. and pro/contra is a part of modrea's sv (zm.hintservers.com) and @Wakizu ^ - ^ is not an admin in respawn.hintservers.com

On 10/17/2020 at 10:15 AM, 5:02 said:

Nick: 5:02
Level: 105

I was already an administrator on the server, I don't know why it was taken away from me, but now I'm asking for it to be returned to me, because in the period from 3 to 8 in the morning there is always the same idiot who has a speed hack, and at that time I'm here and there is no one to kick him out.

also you are posting in the wrong section

T/C!!

Edited by Stane :D