Home Staff Servers Download CS
Sign in to follow this  
ChuckNorris

ADMIN DESBANEAR

GOOD NIGHT, I REQUEST YOU PLEASE DISBON ME I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO GET BANEED I think they are playing with me, it is the second time that they do it to me for no reason I am an Argentine player and the error in console is this:

Ban Information Name: Cortez IP: 45.186.128.253 Reason: [Anti-Cheat-Reason] fpthook Unban Time: Permanent Ban Admin Name: CS.HINTSERVERS.COM |PUBLICO|VIP Admin SteamID: If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information to our website: www.hintservers.com ************************************************ * Privileges set Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check console

SALUDOS Chucknorris

[AdvancedBans] ENKI_ :  unbanned Cortez [45.186.128.253] [Ban Reason: [Anti-Cheat-Reason] fpthook]

desbanneado, I do not know why the server prohibits users, prohibits them for this reason [Ban Reason: [Anti-Cheat-Reason] fpthook]

even i do get a ban for using opengl. im using the hintservers cs version. does anyone of u guys get the ban for using opengl?

Everyone got unbanned from the system. Also auto-bans are removed from the servers.