Home Staff Servers Download CS
Sign in to follow this  
Stane001

Explanation of what happened

1. I have no relationship with Mohammed nor with deno

2.they only gave me server ftp and panel to their server to put plugins to help.because when a person asks for help I cant refuse its something my parents told me

3. I have no intension of hacking or anything to violate any guideline because

- I have notime.i have up coming exams on near December and cannot waste muchtime on playing games.

-I have no advantage or any useful factor of hacking anyones any thing because I had the same level of power in the server as deno,field and many other owner ranks had and on forum

-And to begin with I have 0 knowledge on information technology or hacking. I did health and physical studies for my ordinary examinations 11th grade (dont bully me now)

4.at my time on the forum or the server of modrea I broke non of the rules and not even look to break them in future. Ask @Kerason @Field and some other people who know me well. 

Now I kinda feel like aan idiot loosing a golden opporopportunitmaking some good friends because of some stingy people like Mohamed.  I am kinda mad with deno aswell because he introduxed me to that person.  And I kindly request @heav to remove that server named tesla forever from this forum

Thank you, I hope all of you will understand the level of stress and pain I am at right now

Guest KanekiEAici

😄 give your owner to me and you won't be sad 😄 :)))

1 hour ago, KanekiEAici said:

😄 give your owner to me and you won't be sad 😄 :)))

don't take profit and advantage out of a person's innocence. you are not worthy to be even a hint's member kaneki. shame on you either your joking or not shame on you

1 hour ago, Field said:

I am with stane and deno on this. If they dont get their stuff back i want to be removed and banned.

HalfLife07.tga 2.25 MB · 2 downloads

bro i'm very proud for someone standing for justice but your stakes are too high i dont want any other good person to loose something precious like this community. i want @modrea @heav to understand who truly i am. and if they think im such a stingy man who thinks about my advantages and myself im telling them thier wrong and their loosing such an honest member for their community.

I got info that deno gave his password to altyp which is against rules so deno getting removed is fair. its his mistake.

Stane however should get his stuff back as he has not done any mistake.

First of all, for deno isnt The first Time that he get removed. For him will be permanent and for mohamed The same. With you i dont know what i have to do. And for @Field if you keep trying to blackmail me like I'm not doing x, you're leaving. You're really leaving. We appreciate you very much and that is why you are where you are. Don't make me lose confidence in you. 

Topic Closed! I'll come with my decisions tonight

• Like 1