RULES FOR PLAYERS:
1) The use of inappropriate language is forbidden! // gag / ban
2) It is forbidden to comment in vain on an admin! gag / ms
3) It is forbidden to retry while you have a gag to try to get rid of it, flooding in vain! You will receive 10 minutes.
4) It is forbidden to retry to change the team! You will receive a 30 minute ban! Let the server move!
5) No cheat (Hack, code) is supported on this server! (Tolerance 0 to coded, whether it is admin or not, DESTROY + PERMANENT BAN.)
6) Absolutely all players must announce codings on say_team (@) coded name or more simply u @ coded name. (Only if a player seems suspicious Arrow No abuse of this rule!)
7) Any kind of script that increases the speed / fps is forbidden! Any kind of script / cfg of this kind is punished with a permanent ban!
: swag: Any advertisement made on the server is punished with gag, in case it is spam it is punished with banip / destroy!
9) You are not allowed to use any bugs to your advantage (slay / ban).
10) Don't ask to change a map if there are players on it! (GAG)
11) Players are not allowed to put AFK / SPEC on the server if the server is full! (KICK)
12) It is forbidden to use cfgs with Bhop or strafe script or any other advantage script. (Slay / ms / destroy)
13) If no admin is on the server and it is an encryption, you can make a demo yourself (record "name" in the console) and save the player's ip by the command amx_showip.
14) Whoever does not respect the decision of the ADMIN will receive a gag / kick, if you think he is abusing, file a complaint.
15) Abuse of say_team @ (u @) is punished with money (10-30 minutes). If you took the gag completely nonsense, file a complaint! Admins have the obligation to notify the player not to use say_team @ (u @) at least 2 times before giving a ban!
16) If you have read so far in the admin / upgrade application form to the question "Did you read the rules?" you will write "No, I have nothing to do?" (OTHERWISE ANY REQUEST WILL BE REJECTED)
RULES FOR ADMINS:
1) The Basic Rule! No admin has the right to start an argument. "Either friends as admins, or enemies as players" (Remove those who quarrel / give orders to each other!)
2) An admin has no right to use serious commands on a player who respects the game. They will be punished depending on the severity of the mistakes!
3) For each map in the last 5 minutes, an admin has the obligation to vote 2 or 3 maps!
4) Every day of the year / month / week, the admin has the obligation to visit the forum to respond to admin requests (FOR or AGAINST), to Complaints and Requests unban Inclusive and SLOTS !!
5) The admin who has problems, can't stay on the PC for a while, leaves the locality has the obligation to post his absence on the forum or REMOVE.
6) While there are players on the server, an admin must be present at each CODE ANNOUNCED BY A PLAYER! (Demo is made after which DESTROY + BAN is given (destroy only if the code is clearly visible, DO NOT abuse Destroy)!
7) The admin who will abuse the commands (say, csay, psay, tsay, slap, slay, kick) will be chosen with remove from the start.
: swag: Any admin who will give BLIND in the middle of the round will be chosen with remove from the start.
9) Admins even players who are willing to help the server, at night between 1-6 o'clock can remain spectators overnight so as not to damage the server's schedule.
10) All administrators have the obligation to comply with this regulation! Remove those who violate this regulation. (We may also give warnings)
11) All admins who take pictures of a player have the obligation to leave at least 3 minutes (maximum 4-5) a player to give the pictures on Y! M! (Those who will give money to the respective player faster than 3 minutes will be sanctioned with -1 degree).
Respect the players and you will be respected!
12) Those who do not put the proof / reason / ip / coded name in the banlist (for convenience or other reasons) have -1 / -2 / suspend from the start (those who do not have a banlist = REMOVE)!
13) If you get here you will forget the rule of writing "No, I have nothing to do" and you will write "Yes, I understand" to make sure you have followed all the rules!
UP applications are made only if you have the necessary hours and activity.
The hours must be on one name, not on 10 and to add them to us, we don't care that you played with 10 names, maybe another player played with a part of your name and pretend it's you, so NO!
I would strongly suggest that you read the regulations so that there are no problems in the future!